- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Your item must be in its original unused condition and unopened to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a Return Authorization #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
The Bioset Group LLC – Returns Department RA#
1728 Corporate Drive
Boynton Beach, FL. 33426
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Items cannot be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling charges that you have paid.
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason your card will be credited.
All orders are subject to availability and are shipped within 2 business days.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item is on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the subsequent shipment.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address, Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTRACTED SERVICE PROVIDERS.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
COOKIES AND BROWSER INFORMATION
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be removed from our mailing list. email@example.com